As an Amazon agency, we spend a lot of time on Amazon. As a result, a few things can creep onto our wish lists. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are some of the best times to shop for deals on not only household staples like blenders and vacuums, it can also be a great chance to treat yourself to a fun holiday gift. When shopping on Amazon during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, look out for coupons and special discounts. If you see an item you want, act fast because there is a good chance it can sell out.
Here are some of the items a few of our employees have on their wish lists for Black Friday and Cyber Monday:
- Dan: Nutri Bullet Blender Mixer System – More fruit, more smoothies, more energy for the new year.
- Greyson: Garmin Sport Fitness Tracker Watch – Great way to track your health and achieve your fitness goals.
- Carly: U-Turn Audio – Orbit Special Turntable – A little Sonny Stitt & Daniel Ceasar on a Sunday morning.
- Julia: Dyson Vacuum – I’m confident I would be motivated to vacuum all the time with this.
- Nicole: Cuisinart Casserole Cast Iron Pot – I’ve been making a lot of soup now that the weather is cooling off a little. Next up: Chilli.
- Emily: Air Fryer – I have a ton of recipes that I’d like to turn into a “healthy” version.
- Zach: ASICS Running Shoes – If I have a new pair of shoes, I’ll be forced to get out and run.
- Rene: Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine – I’d love to save money on coffee and make it at home. Plus, I’d love to feel like a barista!
- Stephen: VIZIO Sound Bar – If we can’t be at Mile High, I want it to sound like we are.
- Stevie: Shaggy Longfur Throw Blanket – So much cozy! This would be perfect for my new apartment.
If an item you had your eye on sells out, keep checking back, as many sellers extend discounts beyond Cyber Monday for shoppers. Remember, if you’re ever unhappy with an item that you purchase on Amazon, take advantage to Amazon’s A-Z guarantee to return your item. Happy shopping!