Paid Search Manager
The Paid Search Manager (Retail Media) will own Macarta’s advertising strategy & execution for brands that run ads across Amazon, Walmart, Petco, Chewy, Target etc. This will include paid search and sponsored display for Macarta’s clients advertising with Walmart, PetCo, Target, Kroger and others. The Paid Search Manager will work closely with Macarta’s Brand Management team, Creative Team, Business Intelligence Team & Amazon Advertising teams. The Paid Search Manager will report to the VP of Strategy & Client Services.
- Own and maximize Macarta’s advertising planning, strategy & execution for omnichannel retail media clients.
- Assist Macarta’s VP of Strategy & Client Services in helping oversee junior-level employees as it relates to advertising campaign builds, bid management, budget pacing and other ad-hoc projects
- Manage & optimize search & sponsored display campaigns across multiple retail media channels.
- Build strong ties between Macarta’s Advertising, Client Services & Creative Teams
Advertising Operations & Management (70%)
- Attend key client meetings (remote and/or in person) when reviewing media plans/proposals, QBRs, and strategy meetings with marquee clients
- Dissect advertising performance to identify additional optimization opportunities, strategic recommendations and impactful insights
- Regularly audit and analyze Search & Display advertising performance, strategy & future-looking plans to ensure Macarta is delivering cutting-edge solutions
- Work with Macarta’s VP of Strategy & Client Services and Retail Media team to resource plan to communicate when new resources (employees, systems, tools) are necessary to continue driving revenue for the advertising department
- “Think Big” and formulate outside-the-box media strategies for clients and work with internal teams to develop Media Proposals
- Develop and nurture relationships with our channel-partners & relevant media vendors
Cross-Department Collaboration (20%)
- Work cross-departmentally to identify opportunities to drive more intentional advertising campaigns and help our clients more effectively market to their target consumers
- Become intimately familiar with Macarta’s client roster and work with the Retail Media Team to identify opportunities for clients to expand into additional retail channels
- Review best practices, test ideas & insights related to retail media search strategies
- Attend industry events to ensure Macarta remains at the forefront of Retail Media and paid search strategies and best-practices
- Identify areas of opportunity for the teams to work better, faster, and smarter and present to Macarta leadership
- Investigate relevant advertising tools which can supplement or replace Macarta’s existing software partners
- Identify additional revenue opportunities for Macarta via upselling additional capabilities or services
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience managing paid search on Walmart.com & Amazon.com
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience managing paid search via an AdTech platform (i.e. Pacvue, IntentWise, etc.)
- 1-2 years of hands-on programmatic advertising experience
- Analytically minded & extremely detail oriented
- Forward-thinking & eagerness to learn new things (platforms, channels, systems)
We are on a mission to revolutionize the retail industry and bring human connection into every aspect of our business.
Macarta is one of the fastest growing agencies in the country. We are a full-service retail media agency, providing performance-driven management consulting to global brands. Our brand partners include the likes of The North Face, 3M, Wrangler, Mattel, and many more.
Macarta leans on years of deep sales channel management, content optimization, and advertising experience, leveraging proven technology to deliver increased revenue and profit for clients. With 90 employees and growing, our company headquarters are located in Denver with offices in San Diego, Mexico City, and São Paulo. Macarta has been recognized for the last 2 years on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest growing companies.
Macarta’s philosophy is anchored in 3 core pillars: Operational Excellence, People-First & Dynamic Innovation. We exist to help brands share their story with the world to maximize success on global marketplaces; we lead with purpose, we deliver with purpose, and we celebrate our purpose as one.
- Salary: $70,000-$80,000/year
- Casual attire
- Flexible hours
- Dog-Friendly office
- Unlimited PTO
- App & Online Benefits portal access through Insperity
- 401k Plan Available
- 50% of Health Insurance Premium paid-for by Macarta, should employee opt-in