Brand Managers (BM) will play a critical role in creating momentum and shaping the future of Macarta. As a key member of the brand management team, you will have the opportunity to help drive Macarta into the future and have a real impact on our next phase of growth as a company as well as your career.
Our Brand Management team is a group of innovators, strategists, solution seekers and consumers. As a member of the Brand Management team, you will have full ownership of a portfolio of 5-6 brand partners and will have the responsibility and opportunity to drive a real impact to your brand’s business(es) as well as the customers their brands serve.
You will establish and maintain strong relationships with your partners and work to deliver upon your partner’s goals and objectives. You will also be responsible for working closely with internal teams to deliver clear briefs that outline yours and the brand’s vision for their business. You will have the unique opportunity to serve as a leader and role model to all Macarta employees.
Brand Manager’s will be reporting to the VP, Strategy & Client Services and collaborating with leadership teams to drive results and success for all brand partners.
- As a Brand Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with all of your brand partners and will embody our company’s vision of providing an outstanding quality of service to all of the brands we have the privilege to serve.
- BM’s will have and continually build a strong analytic foundation and will have in-depth knowledge of your brand partners P&L’s to identify and evaluate key business issues and growth opportunities for clients. As a BM you will possess full ownership of your brands P&L’s and drive ideas and innovation on how to improve their marketplace profit.
- You will be responsible for driving and proactively looking at your brand partners performance on a daily basis. You will work to interpret all market data to take advantage of opportunities and minimize adverse trends, and identify data driven demand signals to generate business growth in areas for both on and off marketplace opportunities.
- BM’s will work cross functionally with internal teams and drive the creation of detailed, data backed briefs (around consumer insights, pricing, forecasting, promotions, P&L’s, operations, sales, marketing/advertising and creative) to deliver a clear vision for the future of your brand partners business(es)
- Work closely with the project management team and ABMs to drive client deliverables from the planning stages to execution and final assessment to achieve your partners objectives and goals.
- Create, monitor and optimize annual growth plans to exceed sales and profitability goals for your portfolio of brands and work with ABM’s to train and collaborate on projects.
- Perform ongoing analysis of the brands performance, competitors and category to identify opportunities to accelerate the growth of your brand partners.
- Demonstrate fluency and a deep understanding of the e-commerce flywheel as it relates t o Amazon, Walmart, Shopify, and D2C sites.
- Work with brand partners to fully understand their entire marketing and channel mix. Work closely with the VP, Strategy & Client Services to review all elements of your partners business(es) which include pricing strategy, active sku management, category management, merchandising strategy, advertising channels and performance trends, and ongoing innovative and strategic recommendations.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape of our brand partners categories and have the ability to translate the implications of their business to key stakeholders and work with ABM’s to pull insights and action items.
- Brand Managers are responsible for planning, execution and conducting various business initiatives for our clients that include innovation, developing strategic roadmaps, consumer acquisition trends, annual marketing plans, etc.
- Work closely with the VP, Strategy & Client Services and the ABM to develop business objectives and marketing plans for assigned partners/categories, reflecting overall on how marketplaces impact our partners entire business, and execute on plans to deliver against our partners goals and objectives.
- Drive the development of partner media plans, insertion orders, planning documents, project, troubleshooting and budget trackers, and keep all trackers and flowcharts and brand documents up to date.
- Have a strong understanding of full funnel advertising channels and retail media. As well as what levers need to be pulled to grow your brand partner’s business. Have the ability to confidently communicate those initiatives to clients.
- Provide weekly analysis and insights to key stakeholders as needed that includes reporting around sales, pricing, promotional effectiveness and overall marketplace analysis.
- Ensure that your brand partners business is running efficiently and work with internal teams for any troubleshooting needs, support ticket creation and follow-ups etc.
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
- Compile, organize, and build presentations to aid in all QBRs and planning meetings with oversight from the Sr. Director, Client Services.
- Communicate with the VP, Strategy & Client Services on the state of each of your brand partners, where there are hurdles and where you are seeing success.
- Dedicate time each week to industry learnings and come to team meetings with new ideas and strategic tests we want to run for brand partners.
- Be hungry, Be Positive, Be Open Minded, Be Professional , Be Flexible, and Have Fun.
- 2-3 years of Amazon Advertising (paid search or display) experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience managing Amazon sellers or vendor central.
- Walmart (WFS) & Target experience is a plus
- Strong MS Excel competency
- Creative thinker and ability to think ‘outside the box’ regarding how to best position branded products within Amazon.com search environment
- Proven track-record of ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to thrive in an autonomous work environment.
- Strong communication skills and natural relationship builder.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to shine in a results-driven environment.
We are on a mission to revolutionize the retail industry and bring human connection into every aspect of our business.
Macarta is one of the fastest growing agencies in the country. We are a full-service retail media agency, providing performance-driven management consulting to global brands. Our brand partners include the likes of The North Face, 3M, Wrangler, Mattel, and many more.
Macarta leans on years of deep sales channel management, content optimization, and advertising experience, leveraging proven technology to deliver increased revenue and profit for clients. With 90 employees and growing, our company headquarters are located in Denver with offices in San Diego, Mexico City, and São Paulo. Macarta has been recognized for the last 2 years on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest growing companies.
Macarta’s philosophy is anchored in 3 core pillars: Operational Excellence, People-First & Dynamic Innovation. We exist to help brands share their story with the world to maximize success on global marketplaces; we lead with purpose, we deliver with purpose, and we celebrate our purpose as one.
Salary: 80,000 – $90,000
Pay Schedule: Bi-Monthly
- Casual attire
- Flexible hours
- In-Office or Hybrid
- Dog-Friendly office
- Unlimited PTO
- App & Online Benefits portal access through Insperity
- 401k Plan Available
- 50% of Health Insurance Premium paid-for by Macarta, should employee opt-in