Macarta is one of the fastest growing agencies in Colorado. We are a full-service Amazon marketing agency, providing performance-driven management consulting to global brands. Our brand partners include the likes of The North Face, 3M, Wrangler, Lysol and many more.
Macarta leans on years of deep Amazon sales channel management, content optimization, advertising experience and proven technology to deliver increased revenue and profit for clients. With 30 employees and growing, our company headquarters are located Denver with offices in San Diego and Mexico City.
As Senior Copywriter, you will support the Creative Team across the full scope of Amazon copy for our clients in addition to internal Macarta marketing initiatives. You will report to the Creative Director and assist in the management of the copy team – time management, task organization and team communication is key. We are a driven and nimble team looking for someone who can jump right in and bring our brands to life on Amazon through writing skills coupled with Amazon strategy. Macarta is an entrepreneurial place, so you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that collaborate with teams across the organization.
- Strategic Product Copy. Leverage search term data and other tools to write product copy, making listings as relevant to target audience as possible.
- Proofreading and Editing. Write and proofread copy and e-commerce content across a wide variety of media. Strong grammatical and spelling skills required.
- Copy Optimization. Facilitate periodic content optimizations and keyword implementation using data gathered from ad campaigns.
- Macarta Marketing. Research and build blog posts surrounding relevant Amazon news, industry tips, and helpful account information. Maintain monthly content calendar and social media schedule. Assist in the development of the Macarta monthly newsletter.
- Content Management. Upload and manage copy within our content management platform. Facilitate organization of ongoing projects.
- Keyword Research. Pull keyword performance data both on and off Amazon and organize into actionable format.
- Team Management. Ability to organize and manage your own tasks in addition to your copy team members and maintain communication with Creative Director and clients accordingly.
- Collaborative Mentality. Willingness to assist the team in any way possible. Support internal sales and management teams in responding to client requests or special projects as necessary.
- Client Engagement. Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams. The ability to communicate and present content to our clients is imperative. Ensure that client satisfaction is achieved on all project deliverables
- Strong writing and grammatical skills
- Experience in content creation for blog and social
- Ability to think ‘outside the box’ regarding how to best position products on Amazon through product content and creative
- Proven track-record of ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately
- Strong communication skills and time management
- Self-motivated, detail oriented in a results-driven environment
- General Excel knowledge is required
- Product copywriting experience is a plus