Macarta is one of the fastest growing agencies in Colorado. We are a full-service Amazon marketing agency, providing performance-driven management consulting to global brands. Our brand partners include the likes of The North Face, 3M, Wrangler, Lysol and many more.
Macarta leans on years of deep Amazon sales channel management, content optimization, advertising experience and proven technology to deliver increased revenue and profit for clients. With 30 employees and growing, our company headquarters are located Denver with offices in San Diego and Mexico City.
As Display Marketing Coordinator you will have a supporting role on Macarta’s Display Advertising team. You will be responsible for the full scope of tasks related to building, launching, optimizing & reporting on display campaigns, on behalf of Macarta’s brand partners. A Display Marketing Coordinator must be able to properly prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously while remaining organized and meeting stated deadlines. Reports to the Digital Marketing Strategist.
As a member of the Macarta team, you will be exposed to the many intricacies related to selling on/with Amazon.com, globally. You will learn the “ins & outs” of how 3rd party sellers and global brands alike leverage the Amazon marketplace to grow their business.
- Coordinate with the Account Management team to gather target product list, marketing assets, client goals, timelines and expectations for advertising partners.
- Optimize campaigns to ensure they are hitting defined KPI’s: awareness, consideration, & return.
- Work with Macarta’s creative team to ensure marketing assets are resized/reformatted as per Amazon’s creative restrictions.
- Ensure Account Managers have information readily available to speak to any Display Advertising initiatives.
- Assist internal teams to identify display advertising opportunities on behalf of existing and potential brand partners.
- Identify market trends and stay in-tune with Amazon’s display advertising platform updates and enhancements
- Build custom reporting packages specific to the products, categories, and goals of a campaign on an agreed-upon cadence (typically 1x/week or bi-monthly)
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Display advertising experience a plus
- Amazon Advertising (paid search or display) experience a plus
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Strong MS Excel competency
- Understanding of marketing concepts and their application.
- Ability to think both creatively and critically to ascertain how to best position Macarta’s brand partners for success, often forging a new and untested path.
- Proven track-record of ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to thrive in an autonomous work environment.
- Strong communication skills and natural relationship builder.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to shine in a results-driven environment.
- Experience as a Professional Amazon Seller or Vendor is a plus.