Macarta is one of the fastest growing agencies in Colorado. We are a full-service Amazon marketing agency, providing performance-driven management consulting to global brands. Our brand partners include the likes of The North Face, 3M, Wrangler, Lysol and many more.
Macarta leans on years of deep Amazon sales channel management, content optimization, advertising experience and proven technology to deliver increased revenue and profit for clients. With 30 employees and growing, our company headquarters are located Denver with offices in San Diego and Mexico City.
As Copywriter, you will support the Creative team across the full scope of Amazon tasks for our clients. You will report to the Creative Director to prioritize content tasks and must be able to balance multiple projects simultaneously while remaining organized and executing within stated deadlines. Macarta is an entrepreneurial place, so you’ll wear many different hats, but your primary job will be to work with our Creative team to bring the brands we represent to life on Amazon.
- Strategic Product Copy. Leverage search term data and other tools to write product copy, making listings as relevant to target audience as possible.
- Proofreading and Editing. Write and proofread copy and e-commerce content across a wide variety of media. Strong grammatical and spelling skills required.
- Copy Updates. Facilitate periodic content optimization rounds and keyword implementation using data gathered from ad campaigns.
- Macarta Blog. Research and build blog posts surrounding relevant Amazon news, industry tips, and helpful account information.
- Asset Management. Upload and update branded product assets including product photos, videos to various Amazon content modules, at the direction of the Creative Director.
- Branded Content. Occasionally assist in the production of creative branded content for our clients. This includes brand assets, visual diagrams, product callouts, asset manipulation, and image editing.
- Collaborative Mentality. Willingness to assist the team in any way possible.
- Strong writing and grammatical skills
- Ability to think ‘outside the box’ regarding how to best position products on Amazon through product content and creative
- Proven track-record of ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately
- Strong communication skills and time management
- Self-motivated, detail oriented in a results-driven environment
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are a plus.