Macarta is a hungry team of Amazon experts, supporting brands’ Amazon business across a variety of categories. We lay the foundation for new brands to drive sales through Amazon and implement strategic solutions to get mature brands to the next level of Amazon selling. Our core tenets are Content Strategy, Advertising and Conflict Resolution.
As Account Manager you will own the day-to-day client relationship with Macarta’s roster of brands and retailers needing Amazon strategy, marketing, advertising and optimization consulting. You will often be communicating with clients’ sales leaders, marketing teams & senior leadership to report on progress, challenges and growth-opportunities on Amazon. You are responsible for advertising campaign management, reporting, data analysis, and customer interactions. As Account Manager you will ensure seamless Amazon campaign execution, providing a high-level of client service support and strategy for Macarta clients.
- Collaborate with Macarta’s Account Director and VP of Strategy & Client Services to define and execute strategic directives on behalf of Macarta brand partners.
- Support brands selling both as 3rd party and 1st party on Amazon to meet or exceed stated business objectives
- Leverage Amazon Retail Analytics (basic and premium) and Brand Analytics to derive key business insights.
- Proactively identify conversion breakdowns and growth opportunities on Amazon by analyzing the customer journey and purchase funnel metrics.
- Interpret & provide data-driven ‘take-aways’ to clients, from digital campaign reports and account performance data.
- Tell the story behind your clients’ KPIs, confidently interpreting trends and making recommendations based on Amazon digital marketing analytics.
- Identify new marketing opportunities and ways to repurpose existing content at Amazon to optimize the consumer shopping experience.
- Collaborate with internal creative, advertising and analytics teams to execute on objectives.
- Consult with client-side sales, marketing and analytics teams regarding planning and prioritization to assist in execution of advertising campaigns.
- You will be trained on internal reporting processes and tasked with providing client-reporting as per stated cadence (typically 1x/week or bi-monthly)
- Track weekly marketplace performance metrics and implement strategy to improve them.
- Monitor campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to clients that result in effective advertiser solutions, retention, and up-sell.
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Support internal sales and management teams in responding to client requests, RFP’s and special projects as necessary.
- Ensure that client satisfaction is achieved on all project deliverables.
- Minimum 2 years of professional Amazon channel management experience
- Amazon Advertising (paid search or display) experience a plus
- E-comm experience a plus
- Strong MS Excel competency
- Creative thinker and ability to think ‘outside the box’ regarding how to best position branded products within Amazon.com search environment
- Proven track-record of ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to thrive in an autonomous work environment.
- Strong communication skills and natural relationship builder.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to shine in a results-driven environment.
- Candidates with no Amazon experience need not apply