Macarta is a hungry team of Amazon experts, supporting brands’ Amazon business across a variety of categories. We lay the foundation for new brands to drive sales through Amazon and implement strategic solutions to get mature brands to the next level of Amazon selling. Our core tenets are Content Strategy, Advertising and Conflict Resolution.
As Account Coordinator you will support the Account Management team across the full scope of Amazon tasks for our client portfolio. You will report to the VP of Strategy & Client Services to prioritize tasks and must be able to balance multiple projects simultaneously while remaining organized and executing within stated deadlines.
- Data aggregation, reporting and maintenance.
- Build Sales, advertising and content reporting packages and update weekly for assigned clients.
- Much of the data is available for a finite amount of time, and must be downloaded, aggregated, and reported weekly.
- Interpret & provide data-driven ‘take-aways’ to Account Managers
- You will be trained on our prospect vetting process which includes a competitive landscape audit and search term volume research to create a comprehensive audit of a prospective clients’ Amazon portfolio.
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint competency
- Creative thinker and ability to think ‘outside the box’ regarding how to best position branded products within Amazon.com search environment
- Proven track-record of ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to thrive in an autonomous work environment.
- Strong communication skills and natural relationship builder.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to shine in a results-driven environment.
- Experience as a Professional Amazon Seller or Vendor is a plus.